In today’s international business environment our legal partners can advise you on all matters of Cyprus corporate law with the aim of helping you develop and promote your business. Our legal partners can facilitate all transactions from beginning to end particularly those overseas companies and businesses opening offices, branches or acquiring businesses in Cyprus.
Our legal partners are experienced in advising on corporate transactions from shareholders’ agreements to mergers and acquisitions and all matters of ensuring running of a business in Cyprus.
They can provide corporate services relating to the incorporation, management and administration of companies in Cyprus. They will safely advise on all company law matters and represent clients in corporate litigation where necessary.
Together with our legal partners can also provide a range of supplementary services where we offer a one-stop shop of corporate services. Many of these supplementary services are important for establishing and operating a business in Cyprus and include:
- Secretarial services
- Nominee directorship services
- Registered office address and related services
- Administration and Management services
- Virtual office services (communication and space)
- Assistance with bank account opening and related services
- Income Tax registration and VAT registration
- Obtaining and renewal of employment permits and visas
- Applying for residency and start-up visas for senior staff
- Applying for the registration of trade names, service or trademarks